Download ASP Report Maker today and enjoy the free 30-day trial. ASP Report Maker is fully functional during the trial period.
If you have any problems downloading ASP Report Maker, please contact
us at email@example.com.
Important Notes: (Please read carefully before installation.)
1. System Requirements
ASP Report Maker
- Windows XP/2003/Vista/2008/2012/7/8
ASP Report Maker requires a few other system files. If you do not have latest version of these files, you may experience ActiveX errors. To update your system, go the Microsoft download pages listed below.
ASP Report Maker requires the following database drivers:
- All Windows OS that supports ASP
- IE 9+, Chrome/Firefox/Safari/Opera (current stable version and the version that preceded it)
- Adobe Flash Player 8 or later (optional, only required if Flash charting feature is used)
Important: Before you install ASP Report Maker, you must log in Windows as an user with administrative privileges.
ASP Report Maker 8 can co-exist with previous version of ASP Report Maker. You do NOT need to uninstall previous version of ASP Report Maker if you don't want to.
Double-click on the downloaded installer
to start the installation process. Follow the prompts and change the settings
To uninstall ASP Report Maker, go to [Control Panel]. Click [Add/Remove Programs] and select [ASP Report Maker 8].
Note for Windows Vista/7/8 (or later) users:
In Windows Vista/7/8 (or later), User Account Control (UAC) is enabled by default, members of the administrators group do NOT have full administrator privileges.
When you install (by double-clicking the installer or right-clicking the installer and choose Run as administrator), an User Account Control prompt may be displayed and ask you if you allow the program to make changes to your computer, click Yes to let the installer run elevated.
If you still cannot install successfully, log in Windows as the built-in administrator account to install. The built-in administrator account is disabled by default, you may need to enable the built-in administrator account first:
- Login as administrator. Open a command prompt (under All Programs -> Accessories) in administrator mode by right-clicking and choosing Run as administrator,
- Type the command: net user administrator /active:yes. You should see: "The command completed successfully."
- Log out. You'll now see the Administrator account show up on the login screen.
Log in as the built-in administrator and install again. After successful installation, if you want to disable the built-in administrator account. Logout and re-login as your regular user account, and then open an administrator mode command prompt as above. Type the command: net user administrator /active:no
. The administrator account will now be disabled, and should not show up on the login screen anymore.