PHPMaker 2017 is a major upgrade from 12.x. It is loaded with a bunch of new features, including many frequently requested ones. PHPMaker is probably the most powerful and flexible product of its kind, and yet still easy-to-use as always.
Modal View/Edit/Update/Add/Copy in List Page
In addition to modal Search and Delete (Inline Delete), now you have options to use modal dialog for View/Edit/Update/Add/Copy page in List page also.
Modal Lookup Dialog for Searching and Selecting from Lookup Table
Option to replace TEXT/RADIO/CHECKBOX/SELECT Edit Tag with a modal lookup dialog which supports searching, paging and option template.
Field Visibility Extension (for registered users only)
Easily set Visible property of field object for different pages or actions. Supports permissions by boolean expression, User ID, User Level or combination of them.
Auto Update to Latest Template (for registered users only)
Check and download latest template automatically.
View/Edit/Add/Copy/Delete links in detail table of Master/Detail View
Now the detail grid in Master/Detail View includes links for Add, Copy, Edit, Delete, and View.
- Locale files for 70 languages
- Locale settings with date and time separators, date format and time zone by language
- Locale file editor
New Script Engine by Node.js
- Faster loading/unloading of large projects
- Faster script generation
- New User Code with events for system functions and before/after generation
More Advanced Settings
- Search filter save option - Option to save search filter on server side in database or on client side by localStorage
- Hide paging section if single page - Option to hide pager if single page only
- Page title style - Option to show/hide breadcrumbs or show as page title
- Authentication mode - Simple Windows/LDAP authentication
- Option to enable/disable fields for sorting
- Support Add page for tables without primary key
- Handle client side events in Add Blank Row
- Preserve spacing for Custom Files
- Handle Session Keep Alive and Session Timeout when security disabled
- Disable "Password Strength" and "Generate Password" options in Search page
- dompdf 0.7.0
- ADOdb 5.20.4
- PHPMailer 5.2.16
- jQuery, JsRender, Moment, Colorbox, typeahead.js, jQuery File Upload, Timepicker updated
- CKEditor and TinyMCE updated
- PHPExcel and PHPWord updated (registered users only)
- mobile_detect.php and mobile-detect.js updated
- Supports Sass (replaces LESS)
- Many other minor improvements
"Very impressive product"
"I want to compliment
you on a very substantial, impressive product. I downloaded it this
evening and it appears to me that your code generation is the best I
have seen in the PHP field."
"This is GREAT software"
"This software is exactly what I have been looking for! I have a 20 yr background in yanking data out of databases. I was having trouble finding anything for mysql databases that was reasonable in cost and would create php scripts in one fell swoop from a database."
"What was going to take me months ended up taking me days - am very happy :)"
"I just want to say what a wonderful program this is..."
"It is very mature and my initial testing has produced excellent results with minimal issues."
"I have only been using it for a few weeks now, but almost every day I find some new feature that adds to my admiration - thank you."
"I have found that over time your company has impressed me tremendously"
"PHPMaker has lived up to the same standard that PHPMaker set, plus it
produces the kind of DB web front-end code that almost every web hosting
provider in the world services, along with MySQL, at a very low price-point."
"You guys are the BEST!"
"I have to say you REALLY listen to your users and try to give them what they need!! I am impressed with PHPMaker from v2 and continue to buy this product with each new upgrade."