Registered users are entitled to 6 months free email support. Send your technical support request to email@example.com.
Your email message should include the following information:
- Is the problem reproducible? If so, provide the steps to reproduce it?
- What version of Windows is your PC running?
- What version of DB AppMaker are you running? (Click [Help] and then [About...] to check)
- What database and what version are you using?
- If any error message was displayed, please include the full text of error message. If not, describe the problem in detail.
- Your project file (.amp file) and your database (e.g. .sql file) with enough data for reproducing the problem.
- Your license information. Emails without license information will be ignored.
Note While we are happy to support your usage of our software, please note that technical support does NOT entail customization of template or generated code, writing events, custom templates, custom files, third-party code, setting up development or production environment such as Android SDK, Java, Xcode, PHP, web servers or any other issues not directly related to the workings of the software. Request for debugging or modifying code not generated from the original template will be ignored.
Lost License Key
If you lost your license key, please login to the registered user site to retrieve. If you lost your login info, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For your protection, we will only send the login info or license key to your registered email addresses. If you want to change your registered email addresses, you need to provide your license key.