Registered users are entitled to 6 months free email support. Send your technical support request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Developing Android app is not simple, the most important part is to prepare your development environment properly first. These system requirements are mostly for the mobile app (not DB AppMaker), you must install them and make sure they works properly before using DB AppMaker to generate apps. Please read Preparing Windows for Android App Development first. Make sure you go through all of them. More haste only results in less speed.
Your email message should include the following information:
- Is the problem reproducible? If so, provide the steps to reproduce it?
- What database and what version are you using?
- Which platform are you using? Android or iOS?
- If any error message was displayed, please include the full text of error message. If not, describe the problem in detail.
- Your project file (.amp file) and your database (.sql file) with enough data for reproducing the problem. Emails without project file will be ignored.
- Your license information. Emails without license information will be ignored.
Note While we are happy to support your usage of our software, please note that technical support does NOT entail customization of template or generated code, writing custom code, custom templates, custom files, third-party code, setting up development or production environment such as Ionic Framework, Android SDK, Xcode, PHP, web servers or any other issues not directly related to the workings of the software. Request for debugging or modifying code not generated from the original template will be ignored.